This chicken and asparagus stir fry are good for your health, since Asparagus is a nutrient-packed vegetable. It is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K, as well as chromium.
This keto recipes are very delicious here’s the recipes
INGREIDENTS (Servings 4):
- •3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1.5 inch pieces.
- •2 tablespoons oil.
- •1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- •1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce (use a little less if you are using regular). • 1 cup chicken broth.
- •2 tablespoons hoisin sauce.
- •3 teaspoons minced garlic.
- •1/4 cup brown sugar (Optional).
- •1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- •1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- •2 tablespoons corn starch + 3 tablespoons cold water whisked til dissolved.
- •Chopped green onions and sesame seeds, for garnish.
- 1.Drizzle a large skillet with oil. Saute chicken 3-4 minutes until browned on the outside.
- 2.Add asparagus to the pan and continue to saute 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked through and asparagus is tender.
- 3.Whisk together the soy sauce, chicken broth, hoisin, garlic, brown sugar, sesame oil, and ginger. Pour into pan.
- 4.Once sauce begins to bubble, stir in corn starch and water mixture. Stir 1 minute until sauce thickens.
- 5.Remove from heat, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and serve. .