Last nights dinner was super quick and one of those make up on the spot kinda dinners! Think creamy chicken with bacon and onion with parmesan and fresh parsley! Delish! You could totally serve this with extra veggies or some low carb spaghetti, but is also quite filling just like this! Recipe below and tutorial in my Carbonara Highlight!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- – 300g Chicken Tenderloins/Breast
- – 200g Mushrooms Sliced
- – 60g Bacon Sliced
- – 1/2 Brown Onion Diced
- – Handful of Fresh Parsley Chopped
- – 80ml Thickened Cream
- – 30g Parmesan Grated
- – Salt & Pepper to Taste
- – 30g Butter for Cooking
- – In a frying pan heat half of your butter and cook chicken until browned on both sides. Set aside and cover with foil.
- – Add in onion and bacon to the same pan and fry until onion starts to go tender.
- – Add in mushrooms and remaining butter to the pan and sauté until mushrooms are tender.
- – Reduce heat slightly, and then pour in your cream and stir.
- – Add in half your Parmesan cheese to the sauce and stir, this will help it thicken.
- – Almost done! Now add in your chopped parsley and turn heat off.
- – Serve sauce on top of chicken tenderloins, and top with remaining Parmesan! Enjoy! 😁