I really felt like something different the other day for lunch, I was craving spices and beef so I kinda just made these up on a whim! They’re an alternative to the curry beef muffins I have made before, and are super simple! These aren’t spicy and the zucchini helps keep the patties tender and juicy! 😋 Here’s how I made them! 👇🏻
- – 500g Grass Fed Beef Mince
- – 1 Small Zucchini (120g) Grated
- – 1/2 an Onion Diced
- – 50g Tomato Paste
- – 4 tsp Curry Powder
- – Fry diced onion in a pan until softened and slightly brown. Set aside.
- – Add beef mince, grated zucchini, onion, tomato paste and curry powder into a large bowl.
- – Mix with hands to throughly combine.
- – Start forming your patties, I made mine into 12, but you could make them bigger if you like.
- – Heat oil in frying pan and fry patties until caramelised on both sides and cooked through.
- – Serve them hot by themselves or with anything else you like! I garnished mine with some parsley for a kick of freshness! 😋
– Can be made the night before and reheated for lunches the next day!