With this simple recipes you can make high protein paleo waffle under 15 minutes it’s a perfect choice for your daily breakfast. here’s the recipes
What you Need :
- ▫️1 cup Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ▫️2 scoops Protein Powder
- ▫️2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ▫️1 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ▫️1 small Zucchini, shredded
▫️To Serve – Mango, Maple Walnut Granola, Mini Plums, Hemp Seeds, Toasted Coconut, & Monkfruit Maple Syrup
- ▫️Prepare your zucchini but grating it either with a mandolin sliced or I used my food processor. Add to a colander & sprinkle with salt to let the excess water out.
- ▫️In a mixing bowl, add in your other ingredients. Mix evenly together. Then add in your zucchini.
- ▫️Add batter to a waffle iron & cook on medium-high.
- ▫️Top with your favorite toppings!