INGREDIENTS (Servings 4):
- •4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- •2 tsp paprika.
- •2 tsp garlic powder.
- •1 tsp salt.
- •6 asparagus spears.
- •1 cup Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes.
- •1/2 cup goat cheese.
- •1/2 cup chopped spinach.
- •1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, for garnish.
- •1 tsp chili flakes, for garnish.
•Side dish ideas: roasted baby potatoes, sweet potato fries, corn on the cob, arugula salad.
- 1.Preheat BBQ to med-high heat. Make a deep cut in the middle of chicken.
- 2.Season with a mix of paprika, garlic powder and salt, rubbing chicken well all over. Add two asparagus spears to each breast, then top with about 1/4 cup of Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes, 2 tbsp of goat cheese and 2 tbsp fresh chopped spinach.
- 3.Fold each chicken breast over, tying with a string to hold together if desired. Place on BBQ and grill for 15-20 minutes until chicken is fully cooked inside.
- 4.Remove from grill and garnish with basil and red chili flakes. Serve with your choice of side and enjoy!
Nutrition for 1:
_ Calories: 225 Kcal.
_ Carbohydrates: 4.5g.
_ Protein: 32g.
_ Fat: 9g