Keto-friendly, vegan and mind-blowingly delicious… so easy to make too! Thanks to @klahrs.kitchen for the awesome recipe
For the Base Layer
- 1 C salted almonds (or unsalted and add pinch of salt)
- 1/2 C shredded coconut
- 1/2 tbsp @wholeearthsweetener stevia & monk fruit liquid sweetener
- 1.5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (omit for vegan)
- For the Cheesecake Layer
- 1/2 C melted coconut butter (aka coconut manna)
- 1/2 C canned unsweetened coconut cream (just the thick coconut layer not the watery part)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp @wholeearthsweetener stevia & monk fruit liquid sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 strawberries .
- 1. Mix all ingredients except the coconut oil in a food processor until powdery and well combined.
- 2. Add melted coconut oil.
- 3. Scoop into lined muffin tin (makes about 9). Pop in freezer to harden while you make the filling.
- 4. Blend the strawberries + vanilla + liquid sweetener until a liquid is formed. Then gently mix all other ingredients together with a spatula in a small mixing bowl
- 5. Add strawberry mixture and combine together.
- 6. You can use a frosting-piping bag to pipe filling on top of crusts. Top with berries and more coconut shreds, then pop in freezer to harden before serving.
- 7. Take them out with enough time to thaw so they aren’t freezing cold.
- P.s. these guys will melt after a long time of sitting out so store in fridge!