Shrimp is one of our favorite, in this recipes you’ll learn how to make a delicious shrimp cauliflower fried rice, let’s jump to the recipe
INGREDIENTS (Servings 4):
- •1 small cauliflower head, broken into florets.
- •1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- •1 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil.
- •2 medium zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces.
- •1 red bell pepper, diced.
- •1 yellow bell pepper, diced.
- •2 Tbsps coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce.
- •1 tsp garlic salt.
- •1 tsp ginger powder.
- •1 Tbsp sesame seeds.
- 1.Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until broken into rice-sized pieces. Do not over-pulse, or you’ll turn it to mush.
- 2.Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in shrimp, garlic salt and ginger powder, then stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- The shrimp doesn’t have to be entirely cooked through at this point.
- 3.Next, stir in the veggies and cauliflower rice and stir fry for additional 4 minutes, or until tender. Add in coconut aminos, and cook stirring constantly until most of the liquid has reduced; just a few minutes more.
- 4.Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 5.Enjoy immediately, OR: You can divide your shrimp cauliflower rice equally among 4 airtight containers and refrigerate for up to 4 days. .