Skillet Creamy Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower is a delicious low carb, one pan meal! Seared chicken in a creamy sauce flavored with lemon and fresh thyme make this a main dish the whole family will love!
SKILLET CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN WITH CAULIFLOWER
- 1 pound thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken bone broth * or stock
- 4 cloves garlic * minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 4 cups cauliflower * chopped small
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh thyme * garnish, optional
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter, and then cook the chicken until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook about 2-4 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
for full recipes and instructions please visit: deliciouslittlebites.com