Every coffee lovers must try this recipes, as the big lovers of coffee, i usually stock many kind of coffee at my kitchen, moreover at this quarantine time, almost everyday i try a new recipes from coffee starting from the dalgona coffee which is going viral several weeks ago. and this is the fresh coffee recipes that you can try at home.
i’m sure this sounds good to you because it’s a Nescafe Swiss roll! YES ~~ with instant Nescafe 3 in 1 packet, you can make your own coffee Swiss roll, with just 7 steps!
Easy 7 Step Nescafe Swiss Roll Cake
- Plain water – 50g
- Corn oil – 30g
- Cake flour – 70g
- Egg yolks – 3
- 3-in-1 Nescafe – 1.5 packet
- Fine sugar – 40g
- Egg whites – 3
- Cream of tartar – 1/2 teaspoon
- ▼ Step 1: Mix all the Ingredients A together.
- ▼Step 2: On the other side, Beat the egg whites and add the cream of tartar in. Keep beating slightly until the little bubbles have formed, divided to add the fine sugar by 3 times. Continue to beat until stiff peak forms.
- ▼ Step 3: Add 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture and beat for a while. After that, pour in the remaining egg white mixture until it is well mixed.
- ▼Step 4: Put a baking paper on a baking pan and in the mixture.
- ▼ Step 5: Put it into oven and bake with 160 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- ▼Step 6: After taking out from the oven, peel off the baking paper from the side of cake and let it cool.
- ▼Step 7: After cooling, place the cake on a new baking paper and roll it tightly. Nescafe swiss roll is DONE!